Does your company lack appropriate in-house expertise in the field of metrology, accreditation, quality assurance or quality systems? Do you want the opinion of an independent expert? WeACT! delivers the customised service that you need.
What we can offer you:
- To determine the traceability of your equipment and accurate measurements.
- The development of measurement systems and solutions for your measurement challenges.
- Validation of measurement methods and drafting work instructions and procedures.
- Calculation of measurement uncertainty.
- Analysis of measurement data
- Setting up quality systems
- performing internal audits
WeACT! has specific knowledge in the field of weighing instruments, as well as mass, pressure, force and density measurements. Also WeACT! can support you in setting up quality systems where the following standards play a role:
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- ISO/IEC 17043:2010, Conformity assessment – General requirements for proficiency testing
- ISO/IEC 17034:2016, General requirements for the competence of reference material producers
- ISO 10012:2003, Requirements for measurement processes and measuring equipment
- ISO 10002:2018, Quality management – Customer satisfaction — Guidelines for complaints handling in organizations
- ISO 31000:2018, Risk management – Guidelines
- ISO/IEC 31010:2009, Risk management – Risk assessment techniques
Are you considering to get your business accredited? WeACT! has extensive experience and know-how in the field of accreditation processes. WeACT! can guide you towards a successful accreditation of your measurement, calibration or testing activities.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org